Explore Arlington & Dallas
The Sheraton Arlington Hotel is your destination for Bead Fest Texas! Here are a few suggestions of activities right around the event’s venue. Disclaimer: These suggestions and activities are not endorsed by or in partnership with Bead Fest.
In Arlington, TX:
• The Arlington Museum of Art: Explore four floors of traveling exhibitions, including popular Texan Contemporary Art. Learn more.
• River Legacy Park: Only a 10-minute drive from the venue, this 1031-acre oasis offers bird watching, jogging, biking and picnicking. Learn more.
• International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame: Love to bowl? Travel through the 5,000-year long history of bowling with rare photos and unique artifacts. Learn more.
In Dallas, TX:
• Reunion Tower: Enjoy a 360-degree view of the city in a Dallas landmark that spans over 561-feet in height. Learn more.
• Dallas Museum of Art: Home to over 23,000 works of art, this museum’s collection includes many famous masterpieces as well as changing cultural galleries. Learn more.
• Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden: Visit the 66-acre botanical gardens near White Rock Lake that feature seasonal flowers and exotic plants. Learn more.